• 2 cups Maida
• 1/2 Cabbage, grated)
• 1/2 tbsp Salt
• 3 medium-sized Onions (chopped)
• 1/2 tsp Ginger paste
• A pinch of Baking Powder
How to make Momos:
• Mix maida, baking powder and water to make smooth dough. Leave the dough overnight.
• Roll out medium sized chapattis from dough.
• Cut into two halves from the middle like samosas.
• Now make a mixture of grated cabbage, onion, ginger paste and salt to taste to stuff in.
• Stuff the half-piece chapatti with this mixture. Repeat the step to make all the momos.
• Steam these momos in an idli cooker Or you can also fry them.
• Serve the momos with Tomato chutney or Ketchup.